Today, we are going to talk about how to update drivers automatically. This is something that a lot of people are not aware how to do, and should not even be involved in. Why not ask you to follow the following steps:
1. Go into My Support, and then click on Service.
2. Click on Device Manager, and you will find drivers under the category.
3. Right click on “Device Name” and then click Properties. Then you can find the driver update option.
4. Choose the Automatically Update Driver Ports check box.
5. Click on OK, and then on Driver Manager.
6. Look under “Device Sets” and then click the Update button for the current driver set.
For Windows XP:
1. Open up My Computer, and then go to Local Disk (C:).
2. Locate driver file of your current version.
3. Right click on this file and then click properties.
4. Go to Compatibility tab, and then choose the Run the wizard check box.
5. Select the features that you want to perform automatic updates on, and then click on the Next button.
6. On the next page, you need to choose the method that you will use to download the device drivers. Use the automatic update option, or else you can choose the manual method.
– If you are using Windows XP OS, please make sure that you are running the SP2 chipset driver update service.
– If you are using Windows 7 OS, please download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website.
– You can also download the drivers from the websites of the device manufacturers to ensure that you have the latest updated drivers.
– Make sure that you have all the latest updates installed on your device.
– Retype your device’sADEPS.DLL file before launching the Windows Device Manager.
– Select the “Device Manager” option in the “Start list”, and then click on the “Add missing drivers” option.
– Choose the drivers that you need to update and then click on the “Update Driver” button.
– Select the driver update option, and then click on the “Selective Startup” option. On the previous pages, you had to choose the “Automatically” or “English” option to avoid any error.
– Select the pins of the connector of the audio device you wish to update.
– Push the right mouse button and then use the cross hair buttons to press the right button and select the “Devicelan Server” option.
– Wait for the updates to be downloaded and then restart your computer to complete the process.
For Windows 8.1:
1. From the Start menu, go to Settings, and then tap on “Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.”
2. Once you have clicked on “Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows,” a menu will appear.
3. Choose “Adjust for best performance” and then push the right mouse button.
4. After pushing the right button, refrain from pushing it too hard until the task is completed.
5. Restart your system for the changes to take effect.
Customize the Start Screen and Chipset:
1. Click on “Start” and type “control panel” in the search box.
2. Click on “System” and then select “System” without clicking on the arrow.
3. Select “Hardware and Sound” and then click on the arrow next to “Printers and Faxes.”
4. Then, select “Turn Windows features on or off” and click on the arrow.
5. On the “General” tab, make sure you have enabled the “View advanced system settings” check box.
6. Click on the “Startup” tab and then select the “Startup” tab to enable the function.
7. Select the “Startup” tab, and click on the “Advanced” button.
8. Uncheck the “Hide automatic startup items” box.
9. Select the “Show Windows from startup” check box to enable you to continue to work in the program.
10. Click on “OK” to save changes.
11. Restart your system for the changes to take effect.
With these tips, you can improve the performance of your computer. Software programs are available in the market that can help you remove the clutter and stay on top of your goals.